PortX is pleased to announce that it has released the newest version (v1.1.1) of the JD Edwards Connector for MuleSoft. The JDE Connector was specifically designed to connect your JDE ERP to the rest of your enterprise for Mule ESB and CloudHub.
The release of version 1.1.1 further expands the software’s ability to easily integrate with Mule ESB and CloudHub.
Key New Features added in this JDE Connector Release
- New parameters allow you to invoke BSFNs with the benefit of gaining more control over errors
- Capability to include Data Selection to filter the records to process when submitting UBEs
- Ability to Poll Events – Allows you to get outbound events that come from an application that uses a Master Business Function in order to generate transactions with Interoperability activated
- Ability to Poll EDI Events – Allows you to capture outbound transactions that are generated from EDI Module applications
- Support for more than one Transaction Session in multi-threaded applications
JD Edwards Connector for MuleSoft Existing Features:
- Log in to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne™ with authentication over EnterpriseOne Security Server
- Discover BSFNs by name
- Resolve BSFN metadata (signature and parameters) at runtime
- Cache BSFN & UBE definitions locally in xml format
- Invoke a BSFN by name
In addition to the new features above, with this version you can now visit MuleSoft’s Anypoint Exchange to download a trial version. Click here to visit the download site.
PortX is proud to offer its connectivity solution which leverages reusable assets (the JDE connector), in-house JDE expertise, and the support you need to get up and running quickly. Click here for more information.
Click here to read the original post for the JD Edwards Connector.